Gran Nit de Juliol
Got any plans for today? You’d better not! Valencia’s Feria de Juliol is reaching it’s climax with more events than you could possibly attend to.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the more important events today:
- Beach Rugby at Malvarrosa, next to the Las Arenas Hotel. Today from 10 am to 8 pm (we better get going) and tomorrow from 10 am to 4 pm. More info! Thank you Noakos for the times.
- At 7pm in the Plaza de Toros, there’s a special form of bullfight: “Corrida del arte del rejoneo”
- All museums will be open and free from 10pm until 2am
- Street performances and theater starting at 8pm throughout the city.
- Concert at La Lonja at 11.15 pm
- Beach Firework at midnight.
- Concert at Torres Serranos at 0:30am
We’ll probably be hanging around Plaza de la Virgin and Reina around 8pm for Samba, African and Mexican dance and acts.
July 18, 2009 at 11:03 am