Got any plans for today? You’d better not! Valencia’s Feria de Juliol is reaching it’s climax with more events than you could possibly attend to.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the more important events today:
- Beach Rugby at Malvarrosa, next to the Las Arenas Hotel. Today from 10 am to 8 pm (we better get going) and tomorrow from 10 am to 4 pm. More info! Thank you Noakos for the times.
- At 7pm in the Plaza de Toros, there’s a special form of bullfight: “Corrida del arte del rejoneo”
- All museums will be open and free from 10pm until 2am
- Street performances and theater starting at 8pm throughout the city.
- Concert at La Lonja at 11.15 pm
- Beach Firework at midnight.
- Concert at Torres Serranos at 0:30am
We’ll probably be hanging around Plaza de la Virgin and Reina around 8pm for Samba, African and Mexican dance and acts.
Feria de Julio continues until the 26th with many more events including our favorite La Batalla de Flores.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Beach Rugby Photos 2009 | Hola Valencia Blog