We feel for everyone who can’t make it to this year’s Fallas, but hopefully the content we’ve posted so far helps soothe the pain!
- Color Mascletà 2010
- La Despertà 2010
- The midday Mascsletà for the Despertà
- Castillo for the La Cridà 2010
- La Primera Mascletà 2010
And we’re feeling for everyone who lives in Valencia and can’t wait to get the hell out of here and away from the noise!
Fallas has just begun, so there are a lot of events coming up… Here are some of them:
- Everyday at 2pm, the Grand Mascletà in Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- March 6th: Mascletà Napolitana at Las Arenas beach (highly recommended) starts at 6pm
- March 6th: Turning on the famous street lights of Calle Sueca at 9pm (we’re not sure of that time — can anyone confirm?)
- March 6th: Cabalgata del Ninot starts at 10:30pm, ending with a color Mascletà in the Ayuntamiento
- March 7th: Cant de l’Estoreta is a neat little kids parade at 11am which ends with a Mini Mascletà
We’ll let you know about more events after the weekend, otherwise it’s just too much. For last-minute event updates, keep your eye on our twitter account: @valenciablog
And if you have any information or tips about this Fallas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re always looking for a good Fallas story. And if you’ve got a good spot to watch a Mascletà, fireworks or the Cremà, hook us up!
Anyone else in Fallas fever?